CONDITIONS OF ENTRY FOR THE RURAL SURVEY 2016 PRIZE DRAW
All eligible respondents who complete and return to Nielsen the Nielsen Rural Survey 2016 by 24 August 2016 will automatically receive an entry into three prize draws.
Please read the Terms and Conditions below that apply to this competition.
1. Entry is only open to elegible respondents who complete and return the Nielsen Rural Survey by 24 August 2016. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families are ineligible.
2. The draw will take place on 12 September 2016. The winner will be notified within 10 days of the draw by telephone or email. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
3. The three valid entries drawn will each win the TOTAL prize of NZD$1,000 voucher. These will be in the form of either a voucher from a travel agent or from an electronics retailer that has iPads or televisions for sale. The winner will have the choice from the above as to how their voucher is redeemed.
4. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, misdirected or illegible entries.
5. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
6. If after a further 10 days having made reasonable efforts to contact the winner using the contact details provided, the Promoter has not been able to make contact, the Promoter will randomly select one further entry which will be the winner of the prize. In the event there is a winner in the unclaimed prize draw, he/she will be notified by telephone, email or post
7. If the winner is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parents or guardian.
8. All personal contact details of the entrants will be stored securely at the office of the Promoter and used to operate and administer this Prize Draw and to contact you about participating in additional permission-based surveys. As per the relevant privacy legislation, a request to access, update or correct any personal information should be directed to that office.
9. The Promoter is Nielsen (NZ) ULC, L3 129 Hurstmere Road, Takapuna, Auckland, New Zealand, 0622. Phone: +64 9 970 4188.